Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Have Who Has... Multiplication with 0,1,2,5,9, and 10 (Game Cards Included)

In class today we played the game I Have Who Has... to practice the multiplication facts we have been working on in Chapter 5 (0, 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, and making arrays). It is a really simple game:

The cards are evenly distributed to all players. The player who has the I Am Starting Card begins by reading their fact. The person with the answer to their fact responds with I have... Then reads their own fact on their card. This goes on until it gets to the person with the final I Am The End card.

To make it more competitive (and practice for those math facts quizzes!) we timed each round and tried to beat our previous times.

It is a really fun game, and would be great for practicing the strategies we learned in class in a fun way at home! I have included a link to a Google Doc if you want to print it out, cut out the cards, and play it at home! 

I Have Who Has Chapter 5 Game